This website is operated by Kayo Digital Ltd ("we" or "us")
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins;
- to respond to specific queries you may raise regarding KAYO and its business;
- to provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
- to process and consider your job application;
- to allow you to submit articles to the KAYO Reading Room;
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please click here.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.