Mostly Remote. Competitive salary, dependant on experience
About the role
Kayo Digital are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join the team.
You will be responsible for producing high end user experiences built around data from research reports and stakeholder interviews.
Starting at a wireframe level you will develop concepts and layouts and work with clients to gather feedback and present creative solutions to UX/UI problems.
As the project process flows through various sign off milestones, your concepts will evolve from prototypes into complete visual designs which will then be handed over to your colleagues in the production team to develop into fully functioning digital solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience designing websites or mobile apps in a similar role
- Links to an online design portfolio
- Experience using Sketch to control the UI design process
- Knowledge of usability standards and fundamentals of modern human digital interaction
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Detail focussed
- Process driven problem solver
- Customer-centred approach regardless of ego
- Free use of swimming pool
- Flexible working hours and regularly working from home
- Yearly personal training and conference budget
- Quarterly company Lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks
- Optional Gym memberships
- A training budget to benefit your personal growth
No commuting for computing
Since Covid-19 forced everyone leave the office, Kayo Digital's production team has taken on a remote working policy which enables greater productivity by following a "no commuting for computing" motto. The only thing we ask for in return is the ability to self-motivate while working remotely to get the job done and hit deadlines. Whilst geographical location is not important due to the remote nature, it would be sensible for applicants to consider practicalities in attending occasional team or client meetings at our office which will likely be required as working life returns to normal.
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.