Meet the Kayo team
Ian RobinsonBusiness Director
- O2 Best Distributor for Customer Service/lowest churn (MoCo Communications): 2012,2013,2014
- O2 Digital Excellence Award (Daisy Connect): 2015,2016,2017
- Comms National Award for Best Mobile Distributor (Daisy Distribution):2017
- Kent Chamber of Commerce: Runner-up in Kent Technology Business of the Year (Kayo Digital):2018
- Business strategy
- Continually growing, both personally and at work, by embracing change, technology and learning
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Master Degree in Management (MA)
Co-founder and senior executive with a strong financial and commercial background with over 25 years' experience in management positions and business transformation roles within the ICT sector.
Proven successful track record of providing strategic planning and implementing commercial strategy to achieve desired business goals.
- Part of a team that secured £1.2m funding from the central government in 1991 to establish an SME advisory service called Business Link Kent.
- Helped acquire, grow and sell a chain of 32 mobile phone stores in 2000, for £1.4m
- As MD, successfully lead and grew MoCo Communications to become an O2 Centre of Excellence Distribution partner, one of only four in the country, which was sold in 2013 for £2m
Highly motivated, driving growth through innovation and an open style, helping and encouraging people to be the best they can be.
Father of three great sons who keep me grounded and busy with running them round and still thinking I can beat them at most sports! Know my place in the pecking order, which is 5th just after the dog! Season ticket holder for many, many, years at Tottenham, and yes, recent successes have gone to my head! Come on you Spurs!
Interested in working alongside Ian?