Competitive salary, dependant on experience
About the role
Kayo are seeking an enthusiastic web developer to join our talented team. We're looking for the right person to compliment our current structure in order to maintain our "level playing field" approach to projects. Our web developers are here to get the job done and decide when to collaborate with colleagues on tasks when their ability falls short. Everyone has their own speciality but everyone meets in the middle when it comes to project delivery.
For this particular role we are expecting you to have a bias towards the front end. Fundamentally you'll be required to be a master of Bootstrap and solving front end UI problems. Taking the modern approach to web development in this role you will be asked to deliver functionality using React and other modern web technologies.
We’re looking for a developer with a “can-do” attitude and bundles of enthusiasm – passion is an absolute must.
- Experienced using LESS or SASS
- Familiarity with Photoshop or Sketch
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong eye for look and feel – You’re a pixel perfectionist
- Good understanding of SEO principles ensuring that your work adheres to them
- iOS & Android mobile app UI design
- Shopify theme and/or app development
- Magento theme and/or extension development
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention where you found the role advertised.
Have you got what it takes to be part of Team Kayo?