£25k - £35k, dependant on experience
About the Business
Kayo Digital is an exciting, Award Winning digital agency based in Kent Science Park. We have doubled in size over the past 18 months and due to current workloads we’re looking to continue on that trajectory. We work on projects spanning Websites, Software, Apps and Digital Marketing. Our clients are predominantly based in the South East and are focused on using a skilled agency to help them grow and gain competitive advantage. But we also work for NHS, KCC, Kent Police and a string of Charities.
Working alongside the Technical Director you will help create project specs/briefs, plan schedules and organise the workflow for our team of developers, designers and dev ops. Many of the team work remotely so you should be comfortable organising over Skype/Slack.
We are a busy and fast-paced office, so you'll need to be calm and confident in working with both developers and clients. You should be organized, methodical with good eye for detail, pro-active and can easily adapt to your working environment. You must also have good written and verbal communication skills.
Experience working in a digital/web agency environment is required in addition to a relevant degree/qualification to support the role. We would also be interested in candidates with skills in design, coding, or digital marketing, etc. who would like to move across to management.
- Spec/Brief writing
- Good organisational skills (timings, costs, resource planning, etc.)
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Understanding of accessibility and usability - must be web/tech savvy
- Knowledge of Jira
ResponsibilitesManaging the successful delivery of all projects by:
- Helping with project scoping and creating briefs/specification
- Producing work plans and schedules for development team
- Tracking progress and reporting to Account Managers/Project stakeholders
- Overseeing test programmes through to sign off
- Passionate about Project Management
- Desire to continuously learn and improve
- Desire to help others improve through mentoring
- A good commercial awareness
- Ambition to join a successful growing agency
- Thrive under pressure
- don't mind applying pressure when projects are behind
- Free use of swimming pool
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly personal training and conference budget
- Quarterly company Lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks
- Optional Gym memberships
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.
Have you got what it takes to be part of Team Kayo?