Front End Developer
Competitive salary, dependant on experience
About the role
No commuting for computing
Since Covid-19 forced everyone leave the office, Kayo Digital's development teams have taken on a remote working policy which enables greater productivity by following a "no commuting for computing" motto. The only thing we ask for in return is the ability to self-motivate while working remotely to get the job done and hit deadlines. Whilst geographical location is not important due to the remote nature, it would be sensible for applicants to consider practicalities in attending occasional team or client meetings at our office which will likely be required as working life returns to normal.
- Experienced using LESS
- Experienced using Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Photoshop/Sketch/Marvel
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong eye for look and feel – You’re a pixel perfectionist
- An ability to grasp issues the back-end developers may be face when they take on your files
- Good understanding of SEO principles ensuring that your work adheres to them
- Shopify theme development
- Magento theme development
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.