Digital Marketing Project Manager
Salary competitive & dependent on experience
Excellent career progression
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic digital marketing project manager to take the next step in their career and own the digital marketing services supplied by an expanding Kent agency.
The successful candidate will be expected to report directly to the Managing director and develop these services as a separate department. Additionally, subject to continued commitment and success, could have the opportunity to become a member of the board of directors.
At Kayo, we strive to provide website that are not only beautiful, but succeed in their purpose. Our Digital Marketing Project Manager will deliver exceptional digital services that put our client’s websites ahead of others.
Lead and participate in key client meetings, continuously communicate with clients and manage their expectations.
- Set project road maps for delivery of agreed deliverable's.
- Manage scope and client expectations to deliver projects within time and budget constraints.
- Communicate priorities, objectives and expectations around deadlines.
- Use and work closely with development team members.
- Support with scoping, proposal writing and pitching.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our existing project management/delivery operations.
Ensuring the punctual and efficient delivery of all marketing services.
- Quality assurance.
- Brief writing / checking.
- Running capacity / deadline mapping meetings with the team.
- Weekly and monthly resourcing of the digital marketing team.
We're looking for
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Digital Project Manager, Delivery Manager, or a similar role.
- A self-assured, driven individual, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- An excellent communicator - capable of motivating the team to deliver exceptional results.
- Someone who thrives under pressure, embraces challenges, and meets deadlines.
- Someone self-disciplined, organised, committed to quality.
Working for Kayo includes the following benefits:
- Optional Gym memberships
- Yearly personal training and conference budget
- Quarterly company Lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks
- Free swimming pool
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.
Have you got what it takes to be part of Team Kayo?