Customer Success Manager
Salary dependant on experience
You will be working and developing relationships with Kayo Digital’s customers and prospects. Working with the agency’s Senior team to help our clients achieve success.
You will support Kayo Digital’s customers as they transition from sales prospects to valued clients. You will be the client’s key point of contact during a project.
You will enjoy the ongoing training and exposure to all the digital channels. This will help you understand what Kayo Digital can provide and how the agency can help clients grow and develop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to support the agency as it grows
- Experience in a similar position (>3 years)
- Experienced working in a technology company/digital agency
- Good at creating and maintaining relationships
- Able to create pitch decks for tenders and new business
- Full UK driving license
- Able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Being the main point of call of our project clients. For example, a client having a new website built
- To understand the services and expertise of Kayo Digital
- Support customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of your products. To utilise Kayo Digital’s marketing to help generate leads
- Proactive in looking after customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with the support of Kayo Digital
- Being able to present to customers and prospects
- Working with and liasing with Head of Departments to create successful solutions for Kayo Digital’s clients
- Free use of swimming pool
- Flexible working hours and regularly working from home
- Yearly personal training and conference budget
- Quarterly company Lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free drinks
- Optional Gym memberships
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo Digital.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.