New Inbound Sales Exec
Salary dependant on experience with a no cap commission
About the role and company
Kayo Digital is an ambitious Digital Partner to some of the fastest-growing companies. Specialising in Software, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing and Websites.
Kayo Digital has more than doubled in size in the last two years and the agency plans to continue to do so.
This position has good professional growth potential and succeeding in this position could result in joining the board of Directors
We’re currently recruiting for a new New Inbound Sales Exec to join our team in Kent.
Your responsibilities will be to answer all inbound enquiries, source and find your own leads and arrange meeting with prospects with the appropriate experts at Kayo Digital. With the final objective being to improve our conversion of leads in both website development and digital marketing strategies.
This role will ideally suit someone from a digital sales background (although is not essential) and offers an excellent working environment as well as a fantastic package with no cap on commission.
- Handling inbound enquiries and looking after established clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Creating proposals, presenting to clients, and closing deals.
- Contacting new prospective clients to establish a positive rapport and convert them into new opportunities.
- Proactively developing and owning the sales pipeline to promote the benefits of the Kayo Digital Method and how it works towards allowing businesses to realise their commercial goals.
- Attending networking events and Kayo Digital’s events.
- Attending client meetings when required.
- Promoting the capabilities of the agency, suggesting areas of improvement and maximising sales wherever possible with the help of appropriate experts.
- Solid and proven sales results.
- Have a strong and well established network to bring to the role.
- Superb communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have self-motivation and the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Experience of digital sales (desired, but not essential).
- Tendering for government contracts
- Interest and knowledge of digital marketing, web trends and emerging technologies
- Presenting at events
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-focused professional to join a well-established, growing and exciting digital agency.
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well-respected market leader
- Regular social outings
- Free swimming pool
- Gym discount
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Training budget
- No cap commission
How to apply
In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Kayo Digital. Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter. Please also include your current salary and expectations for your career at Kayo Digital.
Get in touch with your CV and answers to the above by emailing email@example.com. Please mention where you found the role advertised.