Kayo Digital Ltd (“Kayo”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
1. Information About Us
Kayo are a technical agency designing and developing websites, Software and Apps for business customers to give them a competitive edge in their dealings with their customers.
2. Data Controller
Kayo processes personal data as a controller as defined by the GDPR Regulations
3. Information We May Collect From You
During a users’ registration process they may provide information such as name, company, name, company size, email, telephone number, address, payment information and other relevant data.
4. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To update our database(s) so that your data and business details can be kept up to date.
- To ensure that content from our Site(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service or Sites.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How We Share Your Information
We do not, at any time share your information with third parties.
6. IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and trouble-shooting purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
7. Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We will not at any time share your personal data with third parties.
8. Your Rights
Our Site(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. Access information
You have the right to request access to the information that we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you within 7 days. In order to comply with your request, we may ask to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
10. Information Correction & Deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us, so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Kayo to delete information about you simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Access to Information
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Kayo has about you
- Correct any information that Kayo has about you
- Delete information that Kayo has about you
If you have any additional questions about Kayo’s collection and storage of data please contact us by writing to our registered office or calling 01795 255600 or email email@example.com
13. Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR Regulations 25th May 2018